Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

View the whole list

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Statistics
We have 14 registered usersThe newest registered user is Zatanna Zatara Our users have posted a total of 31 messagesin 21 subjects
Social Media

View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Earth and Mars collide

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:42 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
The feeling of having someone speak directly into his mind is an utterly new sensation to Brion, and the voice so unlike his own gives a moment of panic. The shift in tone to his voice clearly showing how unprepared for this situation he is. “Fire! Where!?” As he eyes search the surrounding area for the cause of alarm, but before he can even think. The Martian that knocked him down steps up to tower over the Prince. Clawed hands balled into fists rain down punches on the human. Each one driving him painfully further through the wood floor to the rocky ground beneath. Instantly a feeling courses through his body from his back. Filling his muscles with a might he is ill prepared to wield. To his surprise the hits to his arms blocking his face, or his defenseless gut stop hurting so bad. Anger boils up within his thoughts. At the alien attacking him of course, but mainly at himself for not having a plan. Disregarding safety, he moves his left hand to catch the fist aimed at his chest, and a hit to the jaw earns a yell. As he yanks the larger being downward toward his rising fist. Unknowingly drawing his control over gravity to drive the strange face down with double the weight. Six times that of Mars. A satisfying thud echoes out, and gives him a chance to climb to his feet. Though when he tries to press the advantage. Leaping onto the alien, and launching mighty punches. That to his surprise pass right through to the ground beyond. Before a blast of some unknown energy sends Brion flying through the air, ripping up the floor, but that only kicks Brion over into a state of rage he has never felt before. Like an inferno rising from his feet, up, and out of his rising hands. As the Martian flies toward him, the word in a female voice still plays in his thoughts. For a second everything goes bright red before his eyes, and no thought exists beyond his rage. When his vision clears all he can see is the horrifying sight of the Martian writhing in pain on the ground flames rolling from his screaming mouth, and echoing in the minds of all around. Causing Brion to collapse in a heap on the ground. Sorrow fills his heart. As the realization of how destructive his powers really are.
View user profile

Re: Earth and Mars collide

on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:00 pm
M'gann's eyes light up seeing the flames on the Martian as he starts to change shape, colour and density this is what all Martians were afraid of. The burning menace. Then she looks at the man who did it she felt a sense of fear towards him but she started feel his sorrow the pain he feels from being so powerful. She looks back at the other Martian and grabbed him and threw him at his comrade. "*Away!!!*" She screamed at them in Martian. She flew closer to the fire but not so close she took a deep breath and let out putting out the fire. She stares at them angrily. They tell her to go burn herself. Which is a Martian term similar to go fuck yourself. They teleport away. Where M'gann didn't care. She flew to the heroic man. "Humans can't do that can they?" She says to him telepathically. Then feeling his emotion again. "You okay?"
View user profile

on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:10 pm
Some things a person can never be ready to experience and Brion has been hit with many of them in rapid succession. His mind can barely grasp all that transpired in a single day. So much power at a great cost of life, and on top of all that. Aliens attacked his country. Fear, sorrow, and anger all cloud every thought, but the feeling of hot tears on his cheeks. Until that soft voice speaks in his mind once again, and that gives him something to focus on.Drawing his gaze to the green woman floating beside him, sending a wave of confusion across him, and pushes away all other emotions. His voice always deep, cracks with a layer of gravel from his dry throat, and can barely be understood, but his thoughts are clear. “I am uninjured. I think, but I didn't know I could do… Any of that.” Before breaking into a coughing fit for a long moment. Finally processing her questions more. When he raises back up, and says. “Humans cant normally do that. I gained these powers recently.” To his own surprise the burning in his throat from the smoke is gone. “Thank you for helping me. I don't know what I would have done.”
View user profile

on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:35 pm
M'gann smiles at the man watching his lips move about strangely. As a gruff sound comes out from his throat and through his lips. She moves in closer landing on the cracked ground and stands in front of him. "What you doing with those flappy things?" She starts poking his lips softly unaware of boundaries. "Humans are funny." She continues to say in his head. "Is my human good?" She moves her finger away and stares at him tilts her head slightly. And starts to play with her shoulder length red hair slightly. Slowly twisting some around her finger.
View user profile

on Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:49 am
Another wave of confusion washes across Brion's mind, barely reacting to the poke at his lips. As every thought rolls out. "What do you mean? Flappy things? I'm speaking with my mouth." Following her hand to her hair. The crimson contrasting beautiful with her green skin. "Your human? Oh! Yeah. You think English quite clearly. Um. Are you new to Earth?" The Prince's only focus is on the strange woman before him, and another thought crosses his mind in the silence after his question. "Wow. She's pretty." He has completely forgotten the battlefield so close by, and the town that still remains all around them. With the few citizens mostly cowering in their homes for fear of the events happening all around the Earth. From the local chaos to those owning TVs and watching the battle across the Atlantic.

The world passing around them waits for no one. Already word has been sent up the chain of command of both militaries vying for control of Markovia. The royal weapon is proving quite effective on the front lines, but Crown Prince Gregor has another plan to make things go in his way. The contractor should be arriving at the mountain compound shortly to make the all important transaction. For he'll wait in his modestly appointed command room with a metal table strewn with maps and intel reports. Which work in conjunction with the similar ones across the walls and the few computer screens to give a better picture of what's happening around the country.
Need that here for transfer purposes.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum